Your Career In Medicine Starts Here
Secure your place in medicine with advanced online tools, renowned workshops and expert training. Start by choosing a package and add extra services to boost your UCAT scores or perfect your interview technique. Whether you’re more comfortable working autonomously, in workshops or in classes, MedEntry’s proven packages will help you ace the UCAT and interviews to gain entry into the UK's top medical schools.
Group Discounts: Find A Study Pal And Save £30
The UCAT is tough to master on your own, so MedEntry always encourages students to create a study group. When you create a group, everyone in your team receives a £30 discount on the Platinum Package, including full access to the Online Platform plus Dr Ray’s renowned UCAT Workshops.
UCAT Headstart: Begin Your Studies Early To Boost Your UCAT Score
University entrance is becoming more competitive, so many determined and ambitious students start their UCAT studies early. Distributing UCAT studies over time leads to better results and less stress in the final hectic years of school. As an incentive, we have a separate range of pricing options to ensure your initiative is rewarded.Learn More
- The most powerful UCAT preparation software available
- Custom MedEntry App for Smartphone
- Innovative & exclusive features to give you the advantage over others
- AI coach that reviews your progress and sets your pace
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
- Two days of fun and interactive learning
- Learn top strategies for all 5 UCAT subtests
- Q&As with top-performing students and specialist doctors
- Online expert support
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
- 10 hours of personal tutoring with a tutor who scored 99th percentile
- Personal Statement Review Service
- One-on-one tutor and expert support
20,000 UCAT questions, 20+ exams, 40+ subtest mocks
Interactive curriculum with video guides
Access to the MedEntry App (iOS & Android)
Skills Trainers (pioneered by MedEntry)
Personalised / AI feedback
Predicted scores and detailed performance analytics
Replica UCAT platform
Interactive study planner (integrated, with reminders)
Comprehensive knowledge base and community support
Online expert support
One-on-one tutor and expert support
Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
Hours of live UCAT training and guidance
Advice from UCAT experts
Strategies to maximize performance
One-on-one UCAT Coaching
Personal Statement Review
Weekly UCAT Classes
12 x 2.5-hour live sessions with expert trainers who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Nominate difficult questions for discussion and learn in a fun, interactive environment. All sessions are recorded for future revision.
Virtual One-on-one UCAT Training
Get ten hours of live intensive training from UCAT specialists who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Your personal UCAT mentor will understand your personal challenges, provide focused advice and support you between sessions.
Virtual Interview Tutoring
This service offers personalised interview coaching from an experienced tutor and mentor. It includes five one hour sessions to help hone your interview skills. Get the latest information in a comprehensive Interview Guide.
Personal Statement Review
UCAS Personal Statements can be an important part of the application process into medicine. Some medical schools use Personal Statements as part of the criteria to select students for interview. Some universities also use Personal Statements as a basis to ask questions during interviews. It is therefore important that Personal Statements are completed effectively and in a manner that will maximise your chances of gaining a place.
You should not go into your interview unaware of the questions that you will be asked. This popular guide includes: common questions asked in all the medical and dental interviews, how to approach answering common and difficult questions, invaluable information on interview technique, how to manage stress and perform at your best in the interview. This guide was written by a team of experts on interview technique, students who have been successful in interviews and those who have been on interview panels.
Widening Access to Medicine
MedEntry has a strong commitment to the community and we are passionate about widening access to education to those from disadvantaged and under-serviced groups. Scholarships are available for those from a Widening Participation background.Apply Now
Purchasing either the Platinum Package or the Diamond Package includes your attendance in a UCAT Workshop.
For details on how to purchase, please refer to http://www.medentry.co.uk/faq/purchasing
Once you have purchased a package, click on 'Login' on the top right of the website and enter your username and password. Then click on the Bookings button and follow the prompts.
If you are enrolling in the Platinum Package as an individual, you will be able to choose your preferred date prior to purchase. If you have enrolled in the Platinum Package with a group discount, all group members need to have enrolled before you can book your course.
Personalised UCAT tutoring is included in the Diamond package. It can also be added on to the Online and Platinum packages. 10 hours of one on one tutoring is included.
Further UCAT tuition sessions can be arranged at additional cost. UCAT tutors will also be available for support via phone and email between sessions. UCAT tutoring is conducted online. The exact timing of the UCAT tutoring is negotiable between you and your UCAT tutor. All UCAT tutors have performed exceptionally well in UCAT, interviews and school. Personalised UCAT tutoring is available across the UK and the world.
You can preview the types of questions you will be receiving by viewing our Sample Questions page.
Try our online platform absolutely free and get access to the following (no obligation for purchase) by clicking 'Enrol' in the top right of this page:
- A full-length Practice Exam which you can access for free. It is run on the same testing platform that all our practice drills and exams use.
- Solutions for the Sample questions.
- Limited access to MedEntry's exclusive skills trainers.
- Limited access to MedEntry's interactive video guides.
- MedEntry's comprehensive Medical Entry handbook. 120+ pages of expertly crafted content to guide you through the whole medical entry process.
- MedEntry's 2-hour UCAT Bootcamp video, that guides you through UCAT, medical interviews and the admissions process.
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking "Login" button in the right hand top corner
- In the screen that appears, click on My Purchases and then Upgrade Options.
- Select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your Online Learning Platform will not be reset. You will have the same Online Platform as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
If you are NOT currently a MedEntry student, before you can purchase your virtual interview training, you will need to register with MedEntry. See our FAQ – How do I register on the MedEntry site?
After you have registered an account with MedEntry:
- Log in to your MedEntry account
- From the top options, click on Pricing
- Under the title Your Career in Medicine Starts Here, click on 'Interviews'
- From the option Virtual Interviews, click Buy Now.
- Your package has now been added to your cart.
- You can view your cart from here by clicking on the green cart symbol in the top right corner.
- Please review the items you have placed in your cart.
- Select your billing method by clicking on Pay By Card or Pay By EFT
- Terms and Conditions
- Please read through MedEntry’s Terms and Conditions and tick the box
- Tick the box to confirm that you will not access MedEntry from Australia or New Zealand.
- Payment information
- If paying by EFT, cheque or money order, you will be sent information on how to complete your payment
- If paying by credit/debit card, enter your card details when prompted
- Click Place Order
- On the next page you will be given your order number. Once your payment is received you will receive an email about your tutor within 48 hours.
- Good services are seldom cheap, and cheap services are seldom good
- Many people think the packages are a bargain for what you receive – access to numerous and valuable resources which not only help with UCAT, but develop important life skills. Compare this to universities, which charge annual tuition fees of over £9000 .
- High level of expenses (e.g. website/OLP hosting, IT & Legal costs, researchers, consultants, intellectual property, staff salaries, costs for scholarships/prizes, accreditation and other regulatory expenses, fixed and variable costs)
- Writing high quality questions that accurately simulate UCAT is a difficult and expensive process. In fact, studies performed by aptitude testing centres have shown that writing just one item (question) costs an average of £1600!
- When you consider potential savings (for a full fee place or lost career as a health professional, which you cannot put a price on), the cost of our services is negligible. Please note that GAMSAT courses are at least triple these prices!
- Other benefits of UCAT preparation include enhanced study and higher order thinking skills, improved A-Level/GCSE/GPA scores, and the development of generic skills (critical thinking, problem solving, logical and abstract reasoning, interpersonal skills etc.) which are invaluable for high school, tertiary study and throughout your life.
Please note that MedEntry offers several scholarships for students.
Unfortunately we do not offer payment plans. However, you could order the online package and then upgrade to platinum package at any time by paying the difference. Similarly, you could purchase the Platinum package and upgrade to the Diamond Package by paying the difference.
MedEntry has a commitment to helping those from disadvantaged and under-serviced backgrounds (such as those of low socio-economic status and those from rural or remote areas) to achieve their goals. We have provided over $700,000 of scholarships and discounts to such students over the years.
MedEntry offers various discounts:
- Group discount. Simply apply as a group of two to three, and all group members will receive a discount of over 30%!
- Teacher/Principal/Lecturer/Professor Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who are nominated by their current or past teacher, careers counsellor, principal, lecturer or professor. Discount of over 60%.
- MedEntry Academic Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who demonstrate outstanding nationwide or international achievement in academic or intellectual endeavours. Discount of over 60%.
- Health Professional Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who are recommended by a health professional (Doctor, Pharmacist, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Dietitian, Optometrist etc). Please note that the person recommending cannot be your relative. Please scan and email the letter. Discount of over 60%.
- Widening Access to Medicine Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who are from disadvantaged or under-serviced groups.
- Last year's student discounts. This discount applies to students who enrolled in a MedEntry package in the previous year.
Please read the specific FAQ's for more information on each of these discounts.
Please take note of the error number and error message (which was generated from your credit card issuer / bank).
The commonest causes for declined credit cards are:
- Using a credit/debit card which is not accepted by the MedEntry shop (the MedEntry shop only accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- Card details were entered incorrectly
- D4406 is a common error if the card number has been entered incorrectly
- D4405 is a common error if the expiry date has been entered incorrectly
- The credit card issuer / bank has blocked the transaction because the transaction is being made in Australian dollars (AUD). Some banks place an automatic block on transactions made in foreign currencies. To rectify this, you can contact your bank to inform them that it is a legitimate transaction.
Depending on the error, please try:
- Entering your card details again
- Trying a different credit card
- Contacting your credit card issuer / bank for further advice
If you continue to have problems, you can contact us for guidance.
Alternatively, you can pay via Funds Transfer. To do this, please restart the checkout process and choose funds transfer from the Other Payment Options section. Bank details to make the transfer are included in the tax invoice emailed to your registered email address, and can also be found here under ‘How can I pay?’.
If you would like immediate access to your MedEntry package, please email a screenshot of your payment and we will process your order without having to wait for funds to clear.