TEACHER BULK GROUP DISCOUNT CODE (>30% DISCOUNT)
If you have a number of students wishing to undertake the MedEntry course, we can provide a code that will allow them to undertake the Platinum package at our group rate (>30% saving).
If you would like MedEntry to arrange this, please contact us requesting the 'Teacher Bulk Group Discount Code'. Please include the number of students who are interested at your school. There is a maximum of 10 students per code (MedEntry can provide multiple codes if required).
NOMINATE A STUDENT FOR A BURSARY
As a careers teacher, you have the opportunity to provide one of your students with a MedEntry bursary which will entitle them to a discount of over 60% off our most popular UCAT package, the Platinum Package. If you wish to nominate a student for a bursary, please send a letter on a school/university letterhead with brief reasons why the student should be awarded the bursary. This may include:
- Academic scholarships, awards or achievements
- Co-curricular excellence (eg. leadership, public speaking)
- Any other awards/achievements (eg. Science Olympiads, High Distinctions in ICAS)
Please send the application as an email using the scholarship application form. Please ensure you include your official school email address when sending the email.
- Only one student per school is eligible to obtain this Bursary (an exception may be made if nominees are outstanding).
- Generic letters of support addressed as "To whom it may concern" will not be considered.
- This discount cannot be obtained retrospectively (i.e. after the student has enrolled and paid).
- The scholarship applies to the Platinum package only.
- We recommend that you include the student's email address in the letter so that the discount code can be provided directly to them.
OTHER DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
In addition to the above, MedEntry offers other discounts and scholarships to students, including:
- Widening Access to Medicine Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who are from disadvantaged or under-serviced groups.
- MedEntry Academic Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who demonstrate outstanding nationwide or international achievement in academic or intellectual endeavours.
- Health Professional Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who are recommended by a health professional (Doctor, Pharmacist, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Dietitian, Optometrist etc).
Further information about these discounts can be found on our FAQ page.