What scholarships/discounts does MedEntry provide?
MedEntry has a commitment to helping those from disadvantaged and under-serviced backgrounds (such as those of low socio-economic status and those from rural or remote areas) to achieve their goals. We have provided over $700,000 of scholarships and discounts to such students over the years.
MedEntry offers various discounts:
- Group discount. Simply apply as a group of two to three, and all group members will receive a discount of over 30%!
- Teacher/Principal/Lecturer/Professor Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who are nominated by their current or past teacher, careers counsellor, principal, lecturer or professor. Discount of over 60%.
- MedEntry Academic Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who demonstrate outstanding nationwide or international achievement in academic or intellectual endeavours. Discount of over 60%.
- Health Professional Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who are recommended by a health professional (Doctor, Pharmacist, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Dietitian, Optometrist etc). Please note that the person recommending cannot be your relative. Please scan and email the letter. Discount of over 60%.
- Widening Access to Medicine Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who are from disadvantaged or under-serviced groups.
- Last year's student discounts. This discount applies to students who enrolled in a MedEntry package in the previous year.
Please read the specific FAQ's for more information on each of these discounts.